6th Anniversary


Yes, there have been six years since I opened my blog. Although I'm often tired to present articles, I love it and I will never stop doing it. As I remember at some time 5 years ago, I said that when I will find the vinyl of Grady Tate and Gwynne MichaelsI will stop presenting articles on my blog. I found the vinyl and now I say that I will continue doing it. In many occasions, the articles I have presented appeared for the first time in the world. I always try to present articles concerning special and rare vinyls.
First of all, I want to thank all my visitors. Especially I want to thank some musicians who gave me the opportunity to come in contact with them last year.



Special thanks to Lee Mays who is a real gentleman and helped me on my article Lee Mays - Real Love (Upcoming CD)For the past 15-17 years Lee Mays has written several songs which were "stashed away". The songs are available for the world to hear.


For Nick Fradiani what can I say? He helped me to make a great article in which I presented Nick and his band RhapsodyHis passion for music has been passed down to his son Nick Fradiani Jr. 




For one more time, I want to thank the guitarist, songwriter, producer and singer Ron Henderson Jr. who helped me on the article for Gloria Bagwell.



In 2013, I had the opportunity to speak with Gregg Jackson. All the collectors of soul music in the world hope one day to keep in their hands the album of Gregg Jackson which was released in 1982. The album includes the fantastic self titled song "One For The Road". I presented the album several months ago on my blog. It was a great time for me when I kept this album in my hands. I can't describe my feellings. I want to thank Gregg Jackson for all his info.
I must mention that it is a great suprise that Gregg Jackson is ready to release an album CD entitled "The Other Side Of Me".

Now, it is time for me to go on holiday and here comes "Holiday Madness".


This record entitled "Holiday Madness / Caribbean Christmas" was released on Luther Wilson Records in the mid 80s. Luther Wilson Jr. was a singer, songwriter and owner label. Here, Luther Wilson used on vocals the singer named Bettejo Miller. "Holiday Madness" was written and produced by Bettejo Miller. Co-produced by Luther Wilson Jr.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp